Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Cards

Alright, I've decided that I'm officially grown up enough to do my own Christmas cards this year. It helps that we finally have a cute family picture:) So if you'd like one, and you've moved since you received a wedding invite, or you didn't get a wedding invite, sine that's the last time I updated my addresses, leave a comment with your address or email it to me at nicoletay3@gmail.com

I love the holidays!!!

11 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

I would love a Christmas card! But I would rather email you my address if that's okay. Can you let me know your email address? Mine is tiffanyjhatch {at} hotmail {dot} com
Thanks and sorry to be a pain. I can't wait to see the picture!

2x2momma said...

Congratulations on joining the ranks of sendees ;) I was so nervous the first year we sent ours out, it kind of cracks me up now. I'm so excited to get your Christmas Card!!

Michelle said...

grown up enough? you're making me laugh! you have 2 kids so i hope you're grown up. and doing christmas cards can be fun, although a little bit stressful.

WesExpress said...

I want a christmas card.

Alissa
7101 W Beardsley Rd. #222
Glendale, AZ 85308

Jessica McArthur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica McArthur said...

if i dont get a my very own christmas card i will not be pleased.

725 N. 800 E.
Apartment #7
Provo, Utah
84604

loves.

hopefully you dont have any creepers that read your blog.

The Buchanan Family said...

Oh...I want one!!! I'm going to be making my own too...problem though...no family pic made yet. Yikes! Can't wait to see the final outcome!
821 Steam Boat St.
Knightdale, NC 27545

Camie said...

I want one please!!
3426 Silver Oaks Dr.
Abilene, TX 79606
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Love Ya! Camie

Allison said...

yous is on its way. I hope I have your address right. I want one back from you too! Ours is
6648 Scarsborough Lane West Jordan UT 84084

Clement Family said...

I would love to get one form you. I need your address as well.

1329 Flintwood Dr.
Carson City, NV 89703

Jessica McArthur said...

we are fighting for two reasons.
1. i have been to work like 2453 times since you have last updated.
2. i still havent gotten my christmas card and i leave tomorrow.. before the mail comes.

i still love you though. and josh. and anna. and justin.

okay bye.