
Now whenever Anna realizes that her nail polish is chipping and gets the appalled look on her face she pats my cheeks and says, "Daddy will do it..."We had a small snow day here, not only did Justin not make me help with the snow man.... (we'd just gotten back from lots of snow in ID don't think I'm a total Scrooge)
He danced with the kids in public singing "Frosty the Snowman" and got told to be quiet by our neighbor because their baby was sleeping.
They love their Daddy.




3 comments:
Very cute pics!!
You and Justin are so good about playing with your kids and enjoying them. I loved reading your post about the news because I am a news junkie but I feel the same way about not having multiple sources. I'll watch Fox news and you can read LA Times and it might be somewhere in the middle :-)
Totally cracks me up- about news. You are an inspiration to me that you are reading about that. I made a goal at one of our POMs forever ago to read more news and I'm afraid I'm just terrible at it. Ian reads lots of political blogs and always seems to know what's going on so he's my main source. I'm going to try to rejuice my goal to read the news and maybe pick up some books. I read The Looming Tower last year and found it fascinating. There are so many details that get lost in the soundbytes!
Post a Comment