Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween 2011

We had Snow White and Prince Charming.  Justin is always excited to dress up with the kids...

 I am not usually excited to dress up - I didn't even love it when I was little, however, this year Josh looked at me with those big brown eyes and told me he would, "feel sooo left out if no one dressed up with him..."  He as and astronaut and therefore decided I should be " space"  the costume was totally his idea and it didn't turn out too bad:)
 They had a blast dancing at our ward Halloween party.
 And made a few extra masks just in case they were needed.

 The Esplin Clan Halloween night.


 Anna loves playing princesses so much right now.  I bawl everytime I hear the song "stealing cinderella"  It reminds me so much of her.  Remember I'm pregnant-excess emotions are allowed.
 Justin's masterpiece of a pumpkin.  Only stayed up until 3am two nights this year.
My masterpiece.  I am not a perfectionist.  Those M's were totally hollow when I was done.  Justin's cousin Dan fixed them with tooth picks and superglue...  Hopefully they will still invite me to the pumpkin carving extravaganza next year.

6 comments:

Alli E. said...

Sweet costumes! Amazing Pumpkins! Both of them!!

the W* family said...

Your kids are sooo cute! I love the "night sky" costume... too fun!

Laura said...

Okay, How do you get such gorgeous pictures of Anna smiling right at the camera??????

Katie said...

ok I love you guys. love that you and justin dressed up with your kiddos, love that justin got his groove on with them too. and you guys are totally the pumpkin champions. and of course your kids are precious.

Katie said...

Looks like fun. I wish I could talk Zach into dressing up. And, Zach is totally blown away with Justin's pumpkin. I just showed it to him and he said things like "no way", and "that's the coolest thing I've seen my whole life" haha.

ashlee said...

you guys have some crazy carving skills. We settled for sticker faces for our pumpkins. Your costumes are awesome. We tried to be creative but you guys still beat us. I love that first picture of Anna with her prince...