Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family Reunion!

We went up to Heber last weekend for a family reunion with all Justin's family (grandparents on down). It was a blast to see everyone, and amazing to see how much our family had grown. The last time they did this Justin and I had just gotten married and I think we've added at least a dozen people since then:) Surprisingly Justin didn't take his normal 20 bazillion pictures, but he did do a photo shoot with some of the cousins.
Lexie 4 years-old











Lizzie 2 years-old (Lexie's little sister)

















Katie, Zach and their new baby Joseph. They blessed him the Sunday after the reunion.










Josh and I playing at the cabin before leaving for church.

Josh - actually from the 4th of July, I just thought the picture was hilarious. He was a big fan of the rootbeer and would have drank it all if we would have let him.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Justin is pretty darn talented! Josh with the rootbeer is classic!

Amber said...

cute pictures--and your hair looks very cute :-)

ashlee said...

Wow, Justin! I love you book review and I am excited to read them all.

Our Family said...

I love the picture of Josh drinking out of the bottle. He looks like a little country boy. Looks like you had a fun family reunion.

2x2momma said...

wow, those photos look awesome! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Casey and Brynn said...

Glad to see you joined the blogging world! And it was so fun for me to scroll down and see a picture of your parents, sister, and brother! Love them! Keep in touch.

Lacie said...

Your hair cut is so cute on you.

Cami said...

I love the pictures on your blog. Josh is so cute. I also love all of Josh's sayings - Especially "give me the rock." Aren't 2 year olds funny? And, I just wanted to let you know that the scripture at the top of your blog was exactly what I needed tonight! Thanks!