Thursday, December 11, 2008

Disney land and Randomness

Ok I have a confession. I look at everyone else's blogs at least a couple of times a week and I get so frustrated when they aren't updated - and I never update mine. I thought about making a goal to do it once a week, but I really don't think that's realistic for the next little while so I'll just try and do better and thank you to all of you who update your blog regularly. I love reading them and there are some seriously talented writers out there.

Above picture: I don't usually let Josh watch T.V. while he eats lunch, but as you can see he totally enjoys it when I do - relaxing in his new camping chair. This chair is also useful for getting in and out of his crib....
Josh's new reading spot.
I bought this monkey costume on sale super cheap at Old Navy. It's actually too small for him, but I figured my next children would all ove to be monkeys. Josh especially loves it and wants to wear it all the time. Which by the way Katie - this is the monkey in his closet he was talking about when we were web camming and I couldn't figure out what he wanted. I especially love the cowboy boot moneky combo.
Justin took the day off yesterday and we went to Disneyland. It was a blast! Josh crashed in his stroller for about an hour which was perfect and allowed us to stay a little later. But I think he's getting a little big for that stroller, poor kid.
The lights of main street behind us.
In the bumper cars.
I love taking Josh to Disneyland. He is always sooooo funny - he especially loves all the "dark scary rides" so I hope our new little one isn't a wuss. This time Justin took him on the Matterhorn - really he's big enough, does he look big enough?? - He didn't ask to go on it again, but he talked about it and acted out the whole ride for me most of the day today.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love Josh's lounging. He is seriously such a character. I'm jealous that you guys were in t-shirts at Disney in December...it is freezing here!

The Leiters said...

Yea for blog updates, I'm so glad, I can't believe how big Josh is, I'm so excited to see you guys at Christmas!

Amber said...

Oh--taking the day off work and getting to go to Disneyland sounds like fun! I love how you are living it up in California :-)