We had a great Thanksgiving - although we didn't take very many pictures unfortunately. We drove up to Provo to Justin's brother Jerry's new house - yes they own a house all of us Californians are jealous. We had a great time with all of our family. Justin's parents gave the grandkids their Christmas presents early - that way they get proper credit - and as you can see Josh was thrilled. He got a pop-gun, beaver hat and spiderman.
Baby Joseph - Zach and Katie's baby.
Opening Spiderman.
Josh was also a fan of the air hockey table.We also got to see our good friends the Airds while in Provo. Well I did - Justin got really sick that day and I'm sure Rob was thrilled to go out to breakfast with Katie and I. I didn't bring my camera but Easton and Josh definitely remembered each otherand were very busy making trouble during breakfast. It's fun that they can both talk now. My favorite part was after breakfast they decided to have a race outside, just when they got going really fast they saw a big pile of rocks and both stopped in their tracks screaming, "Big Rocks!" Boys have to have their priorities.
No comments:
Post a Comment