"Be strong and of good courage for the Lord thy God is with thee withsoever thou goest."
Monday, November 3, 2008
Hunting
Sorry one more post today. Justin went hunting with some friends a couple of weekends ago and had a blast although they did not see a single wild animal:)
I love this hunting picture. And the Halloween pics too. The one of Arleigh running is pretty cute! And I am way impressed by your projects especially the pictures you painted...very cool.
Look at those outdoorsmen. You'd never know that they live in LA. I love the Halloween pictures. Will you email me that one of Arleigh? I of course, didn't have my camera.
Justin looks like a major redneck with major redneck friends!! That dresser should did turn out great, and I can't believe how cute all the kids look in their costumes.
6 comments:
I love this hunting picture. And the Halloween pics too. The one of Arleigh running is pretty cute! And I am way impressed by your projects especially the pictures you painted...very cool.
Very impressed with your pictures, they look great. Lots of fun posts! Does Josh sleep in the 'big boy' bed now?
Look at those outdoorsmen. You'd never know that they live in LA. I love the Halloween pictures. Will you email me that one of Arleigh? I of course, didn't have my camera.
Who needs wild animals when you have camoflauge and GUNS!??
Justin looks like a major redneck with major redneck friends!! That dresser should did turn out great, and I can't believe how cute all the kids look in their costumes.
Darling family! Josh is such a cute big brother and Anna is sobeautiful! Congratulations.
Love, Aunt Brenda
Post a Comment