Monday, November 3, 2008

Projects

I've been having lots of fun lately redoing things in our house. The above is the quilt that I made for Josh's bed - it will look a lot cuter when there's actually a box spring and bed frame under it. I'm working on it - if anyone knows of anyone trying to get rid of one in LA let me know.
This is the dresser I repainted - sorry no before and after pictures.
And these are the pictures I painted to go above our bed - notice no glass - totally earthquake safe:) I copied some pictures that I liked - I did not come up with the actual images myself.

Future projects- I just got a border to put up in Anna and Josh's room:) I'm really excited about it, but I'm nervous that we might be moving:( Quiet books and probably another quilt. Oh and organize and catch up on my scrap book.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Your paintings are amazing! I didn't know this was one of your many talents.

Amber said...

The pictures are my favorite too! They turned out so cute :-)