Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cowboys


Josh has decided to be a cowboy for Halloween this year and he is so excited. We borrowed some stuff from Aunt Allison and Mom got him the guns. He was ecstatic when they got here and it's been a struggle to get him to take them off for bed and church. He just walks around saying, "Stick em up!", "Where's my gun?" and "I have cowboy boots Mommy." I don't think he realizes he gets to walk around and get candy as well:)

6 comments:

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

I swear you never change! This is Katie (anderson) Roberts. Congrats on your hubby, your son, and your soon to be daughter. You're gonna love having a girl-they're SO fun to dress, trust me...I have 2 of them! Glad to see all is going well, I added you to my page so I can keep up with your cute little family. Take care.

Alli E. said...

Those pictures are too cute!! They must be pretty new. I checked your blog an hour ago and they weren't up yet!! I am so glad he likes the cowboy stuff. He is a great little cowboy!!

Our Family said...

He looks so cute! It makes me excited to have a boy.

Katie said...

Josh has a perfect cowboy face!! He is gonna be thrilled when he realizes he gets candy and gets to be a cowboy!

erin said...

oh my goodness, look who it is. how have you been my dear?! one kid, and one on the way?!?! you have been busy.

Cami said...

Josh is so cute. I can't believe how big he is. I love the cowboy costume.