Thursday, October 9, 2008

Angel Child Demon Child

So this is what my darling boy did while I finished the ironing the other day. He's recently become obsessed with my bed - he absolutely loves the duvet. He laid there and "read" books for about a half hour - which is a really long time for a 2-year-old little boy.
This is what he did while I was trying to do the dishes. I realize the pictures a little blurry (he wouldn't hold still) so I'll elaborate. He took all of the utensils out of the drawer and shoved them under the bookcase - that thing is HEAVY to move- dumped out all our cards (which we'd hidden in the bookcase so he wouldn't get into them) and started to pull out all the books:) Ahhh motherhood!

4 comments:

The Leiters said...

Josh is so cute!! You have to love those moments of motherhood. If it was easy it wouldn't be as memorable. Miss you guys! FYI Natalie said "Jos" today when I pointed to his picture!

Cami said...

I can totally relate! Atleast life is never boring with a two year old.

Thank you so much for the baby present. I would love to talk to you sometime!

Meg said...

Oh Nicole, I am so glad you stopped to take that picture of Josh. So great.

Jessica McArthur said...

josh is my hero. just remember i called an hour of play time before you guys bail out... thanks and much love