Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas Photo Shoots

So here are some of the family pictures we attempted to take over Christmas. The ones of my extended family didn't turn out great as the lighting was really harsh - but we had lots of fun climbing on the red hills in St. George. And I may be biased about how they turned out considering how pregnant I am:) Above: Awesome Sisters! I have to say I am so grateful for my sisters, they are my best friends and understand me in ways that other people can't.
Mr. GQ. My awesome brother and another of my best friends. Josh adores him and wants to call him on a regular basis and will actually hold the phone and talk to him.
I really love this picture of my parents.
One of our family picture attempts. Isn't the beach gorgeous!!! Justin got some great beach shots this day - and I actually really like this picture, if only Josh's eyes weren't closed.
Can you tell which ones are the parents attempting to show their kids the helicoptor?


One more piece of news... If I don't have my baby before next Thursday the 22nd... my doctor's going to induce me!!!!! No nothing's wrong, I'm just already dilated and ready to get this baby out of my body. Or so I thought it's now 4:30 am and I can't sleep, partly excited, partly scared, thinking about all the things I want to get done and probably won't before the baby comes(I'm having a huge need right now to make sure all our pictures are backed up and organized), and partly just can't sleep and haven't been able to for months. I just keep wondering how this baby's going to change my life. I have to admit being a Mom is way different than I expected it to be. I'm not sure exactly what I expected, but I don't think anything prepares you for the monotony (not too much monotony but there are definitely phases of it) and the joy that comes with it.

But since it's 4:30 am and I can't seem to process my deep thoughts very well I'll go back to bed... and I'll post more pics of Christmas soon:)

5 comments:

Amber said...

Well, sorry you can't sleep but I am glad you took advantage of it and posted some new pics :-) The family pic on the beach is so cute--even if Josh's eye's are closed--at least yours aren't closed right?!

2x2momma said...

I love the photo of your family on the beach. You guys look so great! All of your family pictures are gorgeous. (ps. if you want to 'fix it' you probably can. I photoshop almost every family photo that we take now, because it seems like somebody or other has their eyes closed!)

Cami said...

Your whole family is way too cute! Plus, you look so awesome. I wish I looked that good that at the end of my pregnancies.

I'm so excited you baby is almost here. You are going to love having two!

Casey and Brynn said...

Wow, your baby is almost here! Good luck!

david santos said...

Really beautiful posting!
Great and good Family.

GOD BLESS