
Anna Lyn Taylor
Born: January 22, 2008
Weight: 7lbs 14oz
Height: 19.5 Inches
Hair Color: Black (no idea where that came from..)
So, this is my first post ever, and I'll keep it short since all of you just want to see pictures anyways.
As far as the Baby and the Mom go--they are doing great. Anna is just as gorgeous and darling as I ever could have imagined!! Nicole was a trooper and is recovering quite well.
So here's the short version of the story: We woke up at 2:45 (Nicole couldn't sleep and woke up at 2:00), so we could be to the hospital by 3:30. Being that it usually takes me about 30 minutes to wake up, I wasn't that alert while driving to the hospital and missed it. So, when I decided to flip a U-turn right in front of the Beverly Hills Police Station I thought "It's 3:00 am, it will be fine..". We'll of course we got pulled over (I guess both my lights were out), and for the first time in my life I actually got out of a ticket. All it took was taking my wife to be pregnant.
At the hospital everything went well, and at 6:40 pm Anna was born! So it was about 13 hours for Nicole and from the picture below you can tell how good she did!
So, where home now with big brother Josh and he's actually doing really well with baby Anna-- so far he loves her...we'll see how long it lasts :)
Anyways, here's a few pictures:

As far as the Baby and the Mom go--they are doing great. Anna is just as gorgeous and darling as I ever could have imagined!! Nicole was a trooper and is recovering quite well.
So here's the short version of the story: We woke up at 2:45 (Nicole couldn't sleep and woke up at 2:00), so we could be to the hospital by 3:30. Being that it usually takes me about 30 minutes to wake up, I wasn't that alert while driving to the hospital and missed it. So, when I decided to flip a U-turn right in front of the Beverly Hills Police Station I thought "It's 3:00 am, it will be fine..". We'll of course we got pulled over (I guess both my lights were out), and for the first time in my life I actually got out of a ticket. All it took was taking my wife to be pregnant.
At the hospital everything went well, and at 6:40 pm Anna was born! So it was about 13 hours for Nicole and from the picture below you can tell how good she did!
So, where home now with big brother Josh and he's actually doing really well with baby Anna-- so far he loves her...we'll see how long it lasts :)
Anyways, here's a few pictures:

She got a little mad during the bath and turned just a little red..


21 comments:
Congrats! She's beautiful!
She's so beautiful, and you look great, Nicole! Congratulations! She's precious!
Congratulations!! I am so glad to finally see a picture of her. She is gorgeous!! My favorite is the last pic. She kind of reminds me of Natalie a little bit!!
She is beautiful. I'm so excited to meet her and hear the story.
Yay! We are so excited! She is adorable...I think she looks a bit like Josh!?
Your family is growing!! she's beautiful, Josh have fun with your new sister.
YAY I am so excited! I am now even more excited to come visit ASAP! She is so cute, and your hair still looks great so like Justin said you must have had everything under control :-) Kinda funny about the black hair, in trying to imagine what she would look like I bet you never thought of that.
Forgot to mention that the pictures are awesome--so whoever was on camera duty (Justin??) you did great!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful. Nicole~ you look way too awesome to have just had a baby! I'm glad you are all doing well (and I'm glad you guys got out of a ticket).
How precious! Congrats Nicole!!
Congrats to you guys! Hope you are feeling well nicole and you have a fast recovery-you get even LESS sleep with the second one (sorry to be the one to break it to you), but it's worth it! Take care of your growing little family! Congrats again!
She's so beautiful Nicole! Congratulations!
So cute! Congratulations, and I love the story about getting out of the ticket! Nice work!
Congrats! Long labor, but worth it. What great pictures and a great hubby for posting them. That will be a fun story to tell her when she is older, about getting pulled over. Congrats to all of you!
She is beautiful! What a happy (day after) Birthday present for you Nicole! You both look wonderful!
She is gorgeous!! And, you look fantastic right after delivering, not fair :) So jealous that you are on the other end of this ride and having sleepless nights, I'm still pregnant and having sleepless nights :) Enjoy!
Nicole, I am so glad I found your blog. Your family is so beautiful. Congrats on the new addition. You look great. I'll have to add you to my blog to keep updated on you and your family.
nicole. this is your sister. i anna is darling.. she is like three weeks older now though and these are the only pictures i have seen. some new ones would be magical. i will see you in umm.. like 3 days. i cant wait. tell josh i love him. and anna.
Congratulations! I asked my mom the other day if Nicole had the baby and she wasn't sure. I am glad I found your blog (thanks to your comment on mine) so I can keep up to date on you guys! Yay for blogging! And Anna is adorable!
Hi Nicole! I just found your blog, and what a darling baby.... and the Mom's not bad lookin either! I hope all is well, Time is marching on. I miss your family!
(Robyn Stoneman)
nicole. i even emailed you pictures. i think it is time to update.. thanks.
Post a Comment