This will be a quick post, because I'm really tired, Justin's on a campout and both my babies happen to be asleep at the same time. But Jessie has been giving me a hard time about not posting new pictures. I have lots of them, but I decided to post just the ones she took while she was here just to bug her:) Seriously I'll post some more later, I just forgot that they were all on the lap top and I happen to be on the other computer. Life has been crazy. I was sick for approximately 6 weeks with a variety of infections, and am currently sick with a cold, but despite all that Heavenly Father has blessed me with really enjoying both my babies this time around. With Josh I was just stressed with trying to figure everything out and this time I have been more laid back and just enjoying my two babies. Really time just goes so fast. Anna is already so big and Josh is at the funnest age. He says the funniest things everyday. I really need to carry around a notebook with me, but even that wouldn't do it justice because of the awesome facial expressions that go with his comments. Last night he was being difficult and I was really frustrated with him and he got his first ever spanking. then I felt bad and told him I was sorry, but he needed to obey and listen to his Mom. His response, with big sad eyes of coursee, "No Mom, you need to listen to me . You hurt me feelings and made me soooo sad!". Oh it makes me smile just to think about my babies.Anyways... more to come soon.

Two of Josh's favorite things. His new superman/batman reversible cape (don't forget the side touching his back is who he is, not the side showing - it's a touchy subject at our house), and his new cowboy boots from his, "tiny little grandma and grandpa". My mom's parents. he looked at them, and then me and said, "these are my tiny little grandma and grandpa??" He was thrilled.
Auntie Jessie and Anna
1 comment:
I love you guys. I miss Josh's face and wish we could see Anna!
Post a Comment