Friday, March 20, 2009

One More Thing To Be Grateful For

I forgot to mention how grateful I've been these last couple of weeks for all the amazing people in my life. My friends have let me get out of teaching preschool, watched my kids, brought dinner, and kept me company. My amazing husband has taken time of work to take care of me (at least three days after his time off after Anna was born), cleaned the house, gone with out sleep for days on end, and still managed to keep on top of being scout master, work on his business and a million other things. My brothers, sisters and parents have been amazing as well when I have been able to see them and my kids COMPLETELY adore all of them - well Josh does, Anna is still oblivious - we have Grams to thank for the cape that comes with us everywhere even to church.... And since Justin is gone this weekend and we're blessing Anna, I'm sick, our house is a mess, I was worried about getting food made etc. My sweet Mom and Dad came down here and worked for 4 hours tending my kids and helping me deep clean my house. What would we do without the people in our lives????

3 comments:

Katie said...

Amen to that.

Amber said...

So true! I hope the blessing went well today-sorry we couldn't be there.

Nana and Grandpa Kent said...

I sure would love to see pictures of that cute new baby...when you get caught up on your sleep maybe you could post a few! I was in CA for a VERY quick trip with a friend and I LOVE all that sun! Good luck with everything....Celeste