Saturday, March 28, 2009

Picture Update

So yes - I was brave and drove to St. George by myself with my two babies - only because I love my sister Amy and niece Natalie soo much. We had a great time! And she saved me by watching Anna every morning so I could sleep in. My other sister Jessie decided we were much more fun before we had kids though :) We had a great time at "Gram's house".
At the corral climbing on the hay and helping Uncle Adam walk his pig.



Adam helped me drive home with the kids, then we met my Mom at Disneyland. It was a great day until about 3:00. Stop reading if you're easily grossed out. At around 3:00 Josh had an accident in his pants, which being the genius Mom that I am I came prepared for. After all we hadn't done a full day away from home since potty training. Then Anna blew out her pants and got it all over me in the process which my Mom thought was funny enough to take a picture of, which I won't post here. By the time we got them cleaned up we'd missed our window of opportunity to miss traffic and decided to go to Gram's hotel until after rush hour. There Josh had multiple number two accidents, peed on the couch, and spilled lemonade all over Grams - did I mention it was a really nice hotel Dad got through work? I cussed I won't lie - which made Mom and Adam convulse in laughter. By the time we were in the elevator to the car - I was wearing one of my Mom's shirts that totally didn't match, and Josh had no pants or shoes on. Oh and I had run out of milk forAnna and she screamed most of the way home. Ahh the happiest place on earth:)
Anna with her cute 2nd cousins Delaney and Hadley and her cousin Sarah on her blessing day.
Uncle Jerry and Aunt Ashley and Sarah came for the blessing and we got to spend some fun days with them.
Before Anna's blessing when I was feeling very stressed that we were going to miss it - it was close. Anna got to wear a dress that my great-grandma had made for my grandma. I'm going to have Justin take some better pictures of her in it.
Anna chillin at Disneyland.

About a month ago. I haven't been able to capture it yet but she smiles at everyone and everything:)

3 comments:

Amber said...

YAY! So cute! I love the family picture. Nice story--I am not suprised that you cussed--although I am sorry I missed that. any chance I could get a reinactment next time I see you :-)

Katie said...

Oh how I miss you. I am happy to see that your days are as full of bodily fluids as mine are. And I think that Anna looks so much like Josh!

ashlee said...

I'm secretly glad you cussed because I am often driven to that point by my children as well. I love when you have visitors but I'm also glad when you don't so that we can play :-)