The fabulous Auntie Jessie came to visit last week and we had a great time. However, she always gets really offended if I don't post pictures of her trip right away. This time it's her fault because she never emailed them to me, I finally downloaded lower quality pics off her facebook.:)Josh told me while she was here, "Mommy-o you're married and Daddy's married. But Jessie's not married? I'll marry Jessie!!" I told her she has to be the one to break it to him, especially since she's planning on being married in about a year and a half:)




We had a great time shopping and at the Zimmer Museum - which is what these pictures are of. It's an awesome children's museum and pretty small so really you can sit and chat and let them explore - although it was pretty cute to see Josh's reaction to things as well. Here he is in the airplane and cooking Jessie some "unleavened bread" It's a Jewish museum.
Justin also took off early one day to teach JEssie and her friend Carrin (no idea how to spell that) how to surf. They did quite well. And Josh got cold so we buried him in the sand.
Anna was a trooper through our busy week.
Jessie was most excited to go shopping (after seeing her darling niece and nephew of course). We hit some fun thrift stores and had a great girl's night out shopping in which we hit H and M's clearance sale. It was a great week. We love you Jess!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having a blast the last few weeks! I wish Easton could have been there to camp out with all of the kiddos! I'll call soon so we can compare babies!
Wow, so much fun! We went to the Zimmer on Friday and loved it. I wonder if the H&M at westside Pavilion is open yet... hmm...
Aren't family visits the BEST?
i feel very honored. finally my own post. that is all i have ever wanted out of life nicole. thanks for making all my hopes and dreams come true.
sincerly
jessica lyn esplin..
ps. i need you to bring josh and anna to me. i miss them. oh and adam will be there saturday. make sure you remind josh everyday that in his heart i am way more fun then adam. loves.
Post a Comment