Sunday, October 25, 2009

I know I know...

I go in spurts it's true.. post a lot then nothing... for weeks as my sister tells me. However, I don't have time to do a long post now although it's on my to do list this week. I just had to put a plug out there for my extremely talented friend Paige. She's a clothing designer and has just launched a new kids line that I love. She hand makes all of the clothes and they are so different from other stuff I've seen. So check her out at rockerroos.com. If anyone felt the need to order any of my children some of her clothes I definitely wouldn't complain.

More fun pics and stories coming soon....

1 comment:

Paige said...

It's okay that you post in spurts because I only read in spurts...:) And this post was definitely worth it. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You are so sweet!