Sunday, September 27, 2009

Famous

Justin and Josh went camping last Friday with some friends and ended up getting interviewed about the state parks getting closed as a result of budget cute. For all of you who want to watch Josh picking his nose on T.V.

Go here:
http://cbs2.com/search/Link.ashx?R=http%3a%2f%2fcbs2.com%2fvideo%2f%3fid%3d115078%40kcbs.dayport.com

There will be a commercial and then the clip will start.

8 comments:

Alli E. said...

That is awesome!! Especially that they were doing a boy's night out and giving mom a break!! I think I recognize the shirt...!

Meg said...

haha! I LOVE it. Josh is such a cutie!

Katie said...

you guys are totally famous. what did you girls do without the boys??

tiffany and darren said...

i need your autographs, that was too cute! little josh is a star

2x2momma said...

I'm still bummed that Ian was in the tent with our boys!! Everybody was totally featured!

Jessica McArthur said...

nicole.. im at work and guess what.. i have been here like a million times with no updates. im just saying no more updates on my life till you update your blog. thanks love.

Jenn said...

Thanks for the link! It's fun to see what your little family is up to!

The Buchanan Family said...

That is so funny! Makes me laugh everytime I watch it!