Things Currently Missing:
Glasses
Justin's Keys
Cell Phone Charger
Things in abundance:
Bugs - AGAIN!! Seriously! Guess every 6 months I have a wonderful excuse to clean out my kitchen thoroughly. I think they're crawling over from my neighbor.....
6 comments:
I have your cell phone charger...and you missed one thing that is also missing from your life...Josh's ABC Dr. Seuss book. I will mail them both tomorrow. :)
No I forgot one more thing - Katie is missing from my life! At least my in California life. Hope you recover well.
you forgot to mention me.
oh oh and jessica!! and adam and mom and amy and patrick dad and... i can't start listing people it will get crazy..
You all are just so cute! What a great family you have! Maybe I need to put something on our blog about Dee's missing Nikon battery charger. Heck, we don't even have little ones around our house to blame it on!
You would laugh if you knew everything I was missing and actually keep track of. Sorry about the ants. HATE them.
Post a Comment