I love the photos you have up here. It was fun to read more details about your girls' weekend! Sounds like a much-needed rest. I love that you stayed home and colored and watched movies one- it's nice to be alone once in awhile. I can't remember the last time I was alone... ;)
Anna is so stinking cute. Which means that Josh is so cute because they look just like each other. I was reading about your girls' trip and I got so jealous. I loved the comment about being able to talk and not being interrupted.
4 comments:
they are the cutest kids i know. well and natalie. i'm sure cereal will be cute too. also, it is snowing here today.. so can i come visit?
are you trying to make me jealous? it's working.
I love the photos you have up here. It was fun to read more details about your girls' weekend! Sounds like a much-needed rest. I love that you stayed home and colored and watched movies one- it's nice to be alone once in awhile. I can't remember the last time I was alone... ;)
Anna is so stinking cute. Which means that Josh is so cute because they look just like each other. I was reading about your girls' trip and I got so jealous. I loved the comment about being able to talk and not being interrupted.
Post a Comment