The concentration.
The achievement.
Josh has been getting so big. He is loving to learn everything - addition, reading, science, he is becoming so much more independent, it's amazing to watch and kind of heartbreaking...I hope you all appreciate the shirt he has on. He has been begging me to cut out the sleeves of one of his shirts so he "looks like mommy and daddy when he works out". Justin thinks it makes him look like white trash, I think that it makes him look like a little BOY not my baby. He learned the monkey bars because he got sick of waiting for his Daddy to help him.



1 comment:
He is getting so big and so tall. I'm so sorry about your toe and I completely understand your blanket logic. I'm pretty sure I've fallen off of a few beds trying to do the same thing with thumb tacks. The things we do for a little more sleep and peace of mind :-).
Post a Comment