Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Little Delayed - Preschool Graduation

 I LOVED LOVED LOVED Josh's preschool this year.  It was a true blessing that we found her and that she randomly had an opening that opened up the day that I called - considering our abrupt move.  He learned so much.   He became more confident in every aspect, he talks more clearly, can sound out words,pump on the swings (YES!- I was more excited than he was about that one), and do addition and subtraction, and best of all truly loves school.  It was really the best thing that could have happened to him.  And I didn't even cry because..... he'll be going back to her kindergarten prep class next year:)  And the boy sitting next to him, Ezekial, whom I and Josh also love, will be attending with him...
 Singing his heart out.
 With Ms. Jani.  She did cry, even if I didn't, giving her little speech, which made me love her even more.

 Anna was not pleased when we wouldn't let her sit up front, but we consoled her with cookies.  Poor girl wants to be big so bad, but she's got another year before she can start preschool...
 Hopefully she'll be content hanging out with her mom and playing babies.
Love that he turned around and waved for me as he was walking up to the front:)

2 comments:

Laura said...

They are getting so big....and still soooo cute!

ashlee said...

What a big boy! I love it!