Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sooo,,,,

 The story started when Justin shaved his head (and attempted to dye it blonde) for a Where's Waldo mutual activity.  Josh is already bummed that his hair isn't dark like his Daddy's yet so when he had hair and his Dad didn't it was too much.  So, Justin agreed to shave it for him, I was not super excited, and then.... he came down like this.
 Justin and him loved it - and wanted to leave it like that for at least a day.  I pulled out the prophet doesn't like "extreme hairstyles" card and I think I won without hurting Josh's feelings too much.  Now he just looks like a cute dimpled, freckled chemo patient:)

 I'm sure he will be thrilled that I posted the underwear pictures as well:)
And a post is not complete without the picture of my chica.  She has now figured out how to bat those big brown eyes to get what she wants, and it's soo funny I always want to give in.  "Mommy you play princesses with me."  Bat Bat.  We are in trouble

2 comments:

Cami said...

They are both so stinkin' cute! It was so good to talk to you the other day!

Laura said...

Love the undies. Wish Anna were here to play babies with Zoey. Although I'm sure they'd just boss each other around.