Thursday, June 23, 2011

The New Toy

My parents went in on a boat with some neighbors. ... we love it!  And I'm sure I will love it even more when I am not pregnant.  For now it's really relaxing.
Anna kept promising, "There's no sharks in the water, I promise!"  With all her facial expressions.  And she loved just cuddling with everyone on the boat.  She even fell asleep for over an hour.
Josh tried surfing.  I also love his progression of facial expressions.



The tube was the favorite though.  We also convinced Anna to go on the tube.  Unfortunately, we started too slow (trying not to scare her and she face planted in the water).  Luckily her smart Dad convinced her to get right back on, and she survived.  I wouldn't say she loved it, but she's not terrified.  Hopefully there will be lots of days in the water this summer.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ohhh. what fun! And lots of family time. A win for everyone!

Michelle said...

So jealous. Next time we're in St George we'll have to talk your parents into taking us boating.