Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Anna's First Day



 My chica all ready for her first day of joyschool.  She was sooo sooo soo excited.  And was ready hours in advance.  She is in a preschool as well.  Meaning that she is in school 4 days a week.  I really struggled with that decision for a little bit, but she loves it!  Whenever I pick her up from school she says, "It was such a short day Mommy."

She was very specific about her hair accessories:)  I love the joy school curriculum and I love the preschool she's going to.  And as long as Max takes a morning nap I have an hour and a half to myself 4 days a week.  So nice, but I still miss her...



And just because he's cute:)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Anna looks so tall there. Glad you're getting a little bit of time to yourself most days. Isn't that nice to have your own "quiet" time?

Ashley said...

Nicole, I can't believe how big Max is getting! What a cutie! We need to hang out soon!;) Love you guys!