With the craziness of moving it has been far too long since I have written. I discovered this week though that blogging/journaling etc is kind of essential for my well being. I've been in kind of a funk, then I had a moment, a childless moment.....let's all take a second and appreciate childless moments...... and I took the time to write in Max's journal. Funk gone. I think the process of reflecting, writing, appreciating etc. makes me remember why I do what I do and how absolutely wonderful my life is. Other contributing factors to my new funkless state may have been a new gym membership, and a good nights sleep, but I definitely think all three things contributes. Anyways, I just heard Max wake up, so I'm just going to share some random Taylor pictures from the last couple of months super quick....
No comment...
Josh is very talented.
He is darling.... And now he is crawling everywhere!
This is what couch pillows are good for at our house.
They fight over this poor boy. He is definitely loved.
4 comments:
Glad you're back! :)
yay! I was hoping when I saw your comment that it meant you had posted more pics--Very cute! your little Taylor is adorable. Jealous of all your sibling photos--they seem to be having a blast in all those pictures :)
welcome back! Such cute kiddos. can't believe how big max has gotten.
My couch pillows get arranged the same way!
Where did you guys move?
Post a Comment