Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Taylor Reunion - Henry's Lake Part 1

Sean's parents were amazing and drove us around on their fishing boat all morning and evening every day.  The kids loved it, especially the worms.
Justin and I escaped one night and went fishing by ourselves, without kids.  What a luxury.  We had absolutely no luck with the fish, but it was beautiful.
Josh and Justin definitely had luck though.  Look at those fish.  Josh was sooo proud.



Nothing is better than cousins.







The Max's.
Sweet Grammy threw a birthday party for all the grandkids, since she can't be there on birthdays.






Lexie and Lizzie
Lilly
Will - Zach and Katie brought babyproofing stuff to the cabin just for this smart little man:)





















2 comments:

Alli E. said...

Cute!

Katie said...

I'm so happy you got so many pics of the kids! I was just thinking how sad I was I hardly took any pictures while we were there. I may have to steal some...