Sunday, July 1, 2012

Not To Be Left Out.... Dad's Birthday

 Dad picked ribs for dinner.  Anna was a huge fan.


 Max had his first taste of watermelon.  Also a big fan..
 Brady was the only one to see the camera:)  Notice Josh is sitting between two of his favorite people, Jessie and Adam.  One afternoon I went down to chat with Jess while she was getting ready, Josh asked me where I was going and I said, "To chat with Jess."  To which he replied,  "Can I come?  Wherever Jessie is, that's where I want to be."  Ahhhh.  We might be in trouble when she has her own babies because mine sure adore her.
 We spent the afternoon swimming.  I love swimming at Mom's because we can swim while Max naps, the monitor totally reaches to the pool. What luxury.  Chica brought a full ensemble to change in to for after the pool complete with sunglasses and a headband.
And to kick off our night of game playing, and play off watching, Mom insisted that we all play Big Bootie.  Quite hilarious, especially since Mom was soooo focused, apparently she didn't do so well at it at Youth Conference and wanted to redeem herself.

Love you Dad.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Doug. What I want to know is what is up with the Santa Penguin displayed in June?