Friday, February 8, 2013

Decorating The Christmas Tree

 Yes it is February, but there are some moments that should be documented.  I usually end up putting up the tree and decorating it by myself, this is not because Justin is unwilling to help me, it's because he doesn't like to put the tree up too early, so I usually do it while he's at work as a surprise:)  Max was so so helpful this year.  The above picture is pretty unrelated, except this is how he kept himself entertained for about two seconds.  I just think he looks so big, and look at his darling chubby legs!!
 Anna outfit number one.  She was determined to have "one piggy" and kept taking the other one out.  She told me today she likes to look, "fashiony" so maybe that was it.
 Josh just happy to be here.
 Anna doing a better pose.

 Oh wait, it would be much more fun to be indians while we put the tree together!  O thought Josh's costume was especially creative, and his tomahawk is actually the broken tray to Anna's baby high chair.



I don't know why Anna has a random crown on her head, I will have to fix that later...  I just wanted you to see a close up so you could enjoy all the accessories that were involved, and apparently Pocohantus had no piggies...


Max especially liked helping put the balls on.  The kid is kind of obsessed with balls.  Surprisingly though once they were on the tree he didn't try to hard to get them off.


 So happy to help.

I just had to throw this one in there, because as you can see, Anna has changed once again.  Love the leopard print:)  And it has the added benefit of a close up of Josh's awesome costume.

So I just checked all of our pics, none of the finished product, this is as close as it gets.  However, when you have a one year old around trees aren't really memorable beautiful anyway.... it's the kids themselves I didn't want to forget.  

1 comment:

Laura said...

I loved that Anna changed so much. That happens at our house ALL THE TIME! And Josh is one creative boy with that costume.