We started with making princess hats and doing makeup. My Mom and Justin were amazing enough to help me manage all these cute little girls. Anna has loved having the make up set around ever since a little too much.
What could be better than sparkly pink eye shadow?
So many excited helpers to open presents. Has anyone else noticed that people seem to be giving nicer and nicer gifts? One girl gave her a Disney princess doll and we don't even know her that well. I can't decide if I need to step up my game or not....
We told the story of the princess and the pea, I get excited when telling stories, and played a couple of games...
Josh was a good sport and figured out how to make himself a wizard hat all by himself because I was busy elsewhere...
Everyone loved their place mats and wanted to take them home....Easiest cake ever, just put a crown on top and let Anna and Josh go at it with M and Ms...
As always I ran out of things to do too early and they ended up running around like crazy people and playing hide and seek..... Even an hour and a half can be too long for a party.
No comments:
Post a Comment