One day it rained a lot of the day and the waves were huge! We drove out to pipeline to watch the surfers. Justin was in awe, and I admit it was pretty awesome to watch them. It was hilarious. They would pull up, get out and RUN to the water, like they were just so excited they could hardly stand it.
Justin made me passion fruit juice that morning and he neglected to tell me that the seeds in passion fruit make you super sleepy. I felt like I was drugged and conked out on the beach while he practiced his photography skills.....He will want me to mention that he hasn't edited any of these pictures yet, and will probably be mad at me for posting them...
Some of these pictures turned out pretty good, I think I want to print some out for Josh's room.
picture of the other people taking pictures.
The beach right behind our apartment was chock full of sea turtles. You can see one of their heads to the back right of the pipe. We had fun snorkling with them.
We ate at shrimp trucks every. single. day. They were so soo good. This was our favorite. They also had sticky rice with coconut ice cream for dessert. Good vacations always have good food....
No comments:
Post a Comment