Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Adam leaving Part 2

Before Adam left we had an awesome week/weekend as a family, which may or may not have included multiple people throwing up....but I digress.  We got some great family pictures taken too.  These aren't the professional ones, just the candids that were the best.
 These kids love their uncle.  We make Max look at pictures of him a lot so he doesn't forget.

 the candids are a little Anna heavy.  She was the one in the best mood.
 I especially love the natural smiles.




 Looking at potato bugs.
 Dad also left for Saudi today.  I am sad.  It's been so fun to have him around for so long, and these two definitely have something special.  I told my Dad that I would take a picture a day for him while he was gone, so there's a chance this blog might not be so neglected.