
I have always loved Fall! There are so many things to do and holidays to look forward to, and I apologize for the picture overload.... Last night we went to Staheli family farms with some friends in the ward. It was so fun. Here are some of the highlights...Anna loved this slide into the corn. Pretty sure she would have stayed here all night.

The also loved the animals. I obviously need to take them to my grandpa's corral which is all of 5 minutes away.

see saw

horses - gotta love the tongue sticking out. Both my kids do that when they concentrate.

Tractor ride to the corn maze.

Anna did not love the corn maze so much..

Josh and his buddies definitely did! They tore down stalks to use as "weapons" and there happened to be Darth Vader and some storm troopers in the maze that they got to meet. However, I did hear Josh explain to my Mom that they weren't real they were just in costume. When did he learn that??? I liked it better when he thought they were real.

Jumping off the hay into some mattresses, every kid's dream.

Last Saturday we also enjoyed the beautiful weather by hiking around the red cliffs. This was one of my favorite things to do when I was little.


Josh came prepared with shin guards so he wouldn't scrape up his legs:)

This picture just makes me laugh. All those quiet time activities totally wore him out.

This is my covert attempt to get pictures of some of our new friends. It did not work out so well, but I don't feel like people know me well enough to say, "Can I take your picture?" "I know we aren't doing anything exciting, but I want my old friends to see what you look like" So instead I stand in my kitchen and try to take pictures out my door. Creepy I am aware. This is Josh and his buddy Tyler that lives two doors down. My favorite Tyler story:
I hear a knock on the door, "Hi Josh, I wanted to play with Conner but he's busy, do you want to play?" The honesty of kids:) Josh was completely oblivious and excited to play.


Isn't she pretty? She's getting sooo big!
1 comment:
Anna is beautiful! And I love Josh's shinguards...better safe than sorry!
Post a Comment