
Justin dedicated 8 hours of his life to this masterpiece.

Taking the kids trick or treating this year was soooo fun! They would yell, "trick or treat!" nice and loud, say thank you, then come running back, "Mom I got candy again!!" Anna had a hard time putting it in her basket, she wanted to hold it all in her hands.

Yoda and Tinkerbell for the library party. Josh came up with Yoda all by himself. He changed his mind about every 5 minutes on what he wanted to be, and carried around this baseball bat so he could be hunched up like yoda. soo funny!

Been busy lately, but here's a preview of our Halloween...
5 comments:
Justin is amazing at the details of Halloween: face painting and pumpkin carving! He's talented!! Cute kiddos!
Love the bat for the hunching. And, yeah, Justin, that is pretty impressive.
Wow Justin! Michael and I did it for 1/2 hr and decided never to do it again. Michael says you have to much time on your hands :-) Emery felt the same about her candy as Anna. She would just open it and eat it.
That pumpkin is awesome but if Stephen ever put in 8 hrs on pumpkin carving I'd probably be ready to kill him. Funny that Josh knew that he had to be hunched over to be Yoda!
That pumpkin is unbelievable. It seriously looks professional!! I can't believe he did that. Love how Josh gets into his role ;)
Post a Comment