Brazil
Australia
Italy
Greece
Driving across America
Service type of trip somewhere - want to do this with each of our children when they are in highschool
That's just the top of the list though. I could go anywhere and be happy, including dinky towns close to where I live, we had a memorable family vacation to Tombstone AZ when I was in high school. It's all about seeing new places. Justin and I have been to London, New York, and Mexico together since we've been married and we spent a lot of that time just walking around, soaking everything in. - That also may or may not have had something to do with being on a budget:)
The above map is places I've been - unfortunately it doesn't let you break down the US because I definitely have not been to Alaska, although I would say it's the next tier down on the list, and have been to Boston, Washington DC, Misssouri, Vermont etc. Maybe I'll look for a US map as well.... And this map just includes places I've actually left the airport, I've been in too many airports to count.
We have spent all our vacation time this year at Disneyland/California due to our wonderful season passes, when they expire in October I look forward to exploring some new places - I'm pretty sure half of them will still be in California, the beach is in our blood:)
Hopefully we'll be able to travel our whole lives.
visited 15 states (30%)
Create your own visited map of The United States
3 comments:
Ditto! I'm glad it's not just me. Ours yesterday was about Puget Sound. Much more doable, and we have friends there =)I totally have a list of places we want to go, but anywhere is pretty good with me. Now just getting the money together to go....I hope I live a long time!
I love traveling! Stephen didn't much when we first got married but I'm slowly converting him. South Africa is awesome-it hopefully will make it to the top of your list soon.
I love traveling too! Right now, we are planning a trip to Chicago and the price tag is killing me. I wish my passion weren't so darn expensive!
Post a Comment