Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Am Pregnant!

I guess it's time I made it official here on my blog:)
This is the reason that I haven't been posting as much lately.
I am due the first week in December - I swore I would never have a December baby but oh well.
We are excited.
It has been my hardest pregnancy so far.  I keep telling Justin three kids is plenty - but he doesn't believe that I'm serious.

9 comments:

ashlee said...

I'm so excited for you! More kids need mommy's like you.

Katie said...

wooohooo! Congrats! And december babies aren't too bad! Sooo excited to see you! xoxo

Amber said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY! That is so exciting! congratulations :) I hope that you start feeling better soon. I'll try and call you soon

Jessica McArthur said...

nicole i thought i was the only one that could announce! i was doing such a good job! i am actually really happy about a decemeber baby for a reason i am sure you are aware of :)

the W* family said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!!!

Grammy Suzzy said...

So happy for you...and especially for your Mom!!! Grandbabies are the BEST! Stay healthy!

Kirsten said...

Congrats Nicole! So excited for you. I hope all is well. And I was super excited to see a bunch of your posts in my reader today...did you go un-private? If so I am super excited about that too. I've missed your posts and keeping up with you guys.

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I am super excited for you. I feel for you with the sickness and this being the worst pregnancy. That's exactly how I felt with Simon-by far my worst pregnancy. So glad it's done and worth it in the end.

The Buchanan Family said...

Congrats!!! How exciting! So happy for you and your growing family!