Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Just Life


My organizing frenzy recently led me to all my picture on my phone.  I have now resolved to stop taking pictures with my phone because it is annoying and time consuming to get them off.  However I did find these gems:)  Not all are great quality unfortunately.
 We get together with my cousins on a regular basis.  Technically they are my cousins although they are Josh and Anna's age, and they always have a blast - sometimes too much fun. .... Like the time I thought they were playing hide and seek - and they were technically, but in order to hide they first dumped out all the laundry and all of our closets including shoes to have a pile sufficient to hide in... but I digress.  This day they had way too much fun painting:)  Hadley is Josh's age and Delaney is Anna's age (such cute names huh?)
When Josh gets going on an art project he gets completely involved - I can't remember what he was doing in either of these pictures, but they make me smile.
 He was quite proud of learning to write his name in cursive a couple of months ago.  I am amazed at how much kids love to learn everything!   I'm dreading the day that it stops.


 
Park tricks.  When Mom is tired and pregnancy and won't push you:)  I also love Anna's multiple layers of clothing.

 Nothing like getting dressed up like a princess and getting read to by a grandma.
 So I like to read the paper during breakfast.... Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery right?

I know this picture is all blurry, but I couldn't resist.  Dad's are so fun.  They teach you all the essentials in life, like how to have thumb wars.
After a summer of the boat, Anna has finally decided she's not scared of the tube.  Look how awesome those clouds are!

1 comment:

Alli E. said...

Adorable pictures! Every one!