My little one has her own sense of style. Here she is all dressed up to go to dinner with Mom, Grams and some friends while the boys were on the Fathers and sons.
She loves to do everything by herself (except play) and after weeks of asking how long until she got to go to school I signed her up for dance class. My friend was kind enough to let her in because generally they don't accept students until they are three. She happily runs in every week and her teacher has informed me that she has the best attention span in the group. Looks like we may have to start preschool a year earlier for this one.
She is also slightly competitive most of the conversations around our house involve Josh trying to say something and Anna interrupting just because she doesn't want to be left out. For example,
Josh: "Mom I learned....
Anna: "Mommy, mommy mommy!"
Me: Just a sec Anna it's Josh's turn then you."
Josh" I learned two words today."
Anna: Singing the whole time which totally bugs Josh.
Me: "That's exciting bud, K Anna, it's your turn.
Anna: "Ummm, ummm, ummm I see a tree outside."
She even memorized Josh's primary part so that every time he says it she can too.I often hear a little voice saying, "Mom I need to tell you something. "There are many temples spread throughout the world." Then she waits grinning for the praise....
My favorite recent Anna quote:
Josh: (making fun of Anna a little for her prayer - he has been quite the corrective older brother lately) "Anna you can't thank Heavenly Father for cups. Heavenly Father didn't make cups"
Dad: " You should thank Heavenly Father for everything Josh. He made the materials that made cups, who do you think created everything?"
Anna: Dancing and totally unconcerned: "ME!!"
Yes she is pretty sure the world centers around her.


1 comment:
Oh my, I'm pretty sure Kaia is going to be the exact same way! She has to do everything herself, but HAS to be within my sight--or touch--at all times. And, she loves anything that Britton does.
Hope all is going well with you guys!
Post a Comment