Thursday, April 12, 2012

Randomness

 Anna adores our neighbor Kennedy.  Max looks a little scared, not sure if it's all the princess stuff that scares him or the worry that they will start to love on him soon.

 Josh takes after his Dad and is always starting new business ventures.  While I don't want to crush his enthusiasm, I don't want him to try and sell stuff to the neighbors constantly either.  This was a book that I commissioned while he was writing books to sell - it is about a monkey and I will treasure it always.  He writes about anything.... for a price of course.  I believe I paid a quarter.
 Anna doing experiments.
 Game night with the kinect.

 I love that he chose to use his reading skills in this way.  I can always find Josh talking to Max.  It melts me everytime.  Max is going to worship him I am pretty sure.  About the way that Josh worships Uncle Adam and his Daddy.
Love these two.

1 comment:

Alli E. said...

Fun pics of "life." Those are the best!