Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Recent Antics

 One of Max's new favorite faces to make.  It's also one of my favorites:)  

My cookie making helpers.  Max likes to scoop all the flour out and put it on the counter though if you don't watch closely.


 Josh takes good care of his little siblings.  He will even paint Anna's toes and help  her and her friends put on play make up (He might have been a little desperate on the make up one, all of his friends were busy...)
 Taking out and putting in.... that's what Max likes to do now...
 This is how we dry our fingers and toes around here...
 These two have been darling lately.  Last Saturday night they asked if they could have a sleep over in the toy room... Sure, I said.  Then Josh says, "Can we take some snacks upstairs because I want to have a midnight party!"  They were jumping up and down with excitement so I couldn't say no.  I figured they wouldn't wake up anyway, but no worries, Josh was on it.  He woke up in the middle of the night, woke ANna up, they ate some fruit roll ups and went back to bed:)  Josh was still excited about it the next day but Anna said, "It just wasn't what I thought I was soooo tired!"  Cute girl.  Then they spent the next morning playing wedding.  They were marrying each other and serving sushi at their Disneyland wedding...
 These are some pictures Justin snapped before church yesterday.  Getting Max to stay still may have been an issue..


 Anna keeping Max entertained.  Her and Josh get slightly competitive about who makes this baby the happiest...




1 comment:

Alli E. said...

Sweet kids! Where did you get Josh's suit? I love the color! He looks so handsome!