Friday, March 8, 2013

still playing catch up....

 So I have lots of ideas for things I want to post, but alas my camera is missing, and without my camera I can't take pictures to illustrate my thoughts, or download the several hundred pictures that are on it:)  So we will continue to play catch up for awhile.  Over Christmas our good friends the Jensens came to visit.  WE miss them so much and our kids had a blast together.  No comment on Josh's choice in costume.....
 Ella, Josh, Avery and Anna
 Josh, Ella, Jack and Anna
 Also, right before Christmas in an effort to get to know more of our neighbors we had a gingerbread house making party.  It was actually really fun.  I think next year I will do it in the garage and invite more people....  Side note:  Online I found an idea for sticking the houses together.... you dip the edges in melted sugar and they stick like hot glue.  Absolutely genius and  it made the whole process so much less frustrating....


No comments: