
Some cute pics of the kids in their Christmas clothes. I'm still looking for a tie for Josh if anyone knows where to find inexpensive kid's ties...
Grammy got Tinkerbell PJ's for all the girls, and Buzz for all the boys. They were definitely a hit. She even took in a size 2T so Anna wouldn't be left out.
The loot.
It was so so hard to wait to come up the stairs! The whole oldest to youngest thing just wasn't going to happen. All but one kid woke up a half hour before the agreed upon time and they had such a rough time waiting that half hour. Their excitement was awesome! I miss being that excited about stuff.
Here's the picture of everyone going through their stockings. It was so fun to have that many people. When the kids got tired of their new toys there were plenty more!
Love this face! It was Transformer underwear from his stocking. How exciting is that?!
Cousin Joe made all the cousins cheerio necklaces. It was Anna's favorite gift. I'm pretty sure she swiped a lot of the other kids necklaces in the next couple of days.
Temple square trip. Josh does NOT like to be cold. That and he fell asleep in the car on the way. How do you like the gloves?
Playing in the snow in Holden. It was so beautiful. I'm glad I got to enjoy the snow for exactly 1 week.



Josh practicing making snow angels before the trip.Other Memories:
Josh, Lexie and Lizzie having "sleep overs" Josh thought he was soooo cool
The Bean Museum: The kids got to touch a real snake! - definite highlite
New Year's Eve: All of us were so tired by the end of the week from having kids up throughout the night, staying up late, being sick etc, that half were asleep at midnight, the other half gave a half -hearted Happy New Year, I'm going to bed, and did I mention Josh was awake to join in the festivities:)
Games of Scum
And best of all: My present was a trip to MEXICO for 4 nights!!! I can't wait!
5 comments:
Yay! Great pics! We sure loved seeing you guys. Have to admit, I'm with you--definitely more a fan of your weather than ours! :) So when are you going to take that Mexico trip? What a fun thing to look forward to!
DARLING!!
Cute pics. You can get a tie for cheap at the Children's Place. If they don't have them now they will again for Easter. :)
I LOVE those Cheerio necklaces! I am totally making those...like for Church every week! Looks like the craziness was fun too!
I love the pictures in the snow and also of Josh in his church clothes. I have found ties on clearance at Gymboree and Children's Place but that's obviously hit and miss.
Have fun in Mexico.
Post a Comment