I couldn't get the video to upload to blogger so I put it on youtube.com. Here's Josh making one of his phone calls. Unfortunately I missed the beginning which started with, "Jessie you heard about the earthquake in Haiti"? I also don't know where the $20 bargaining came in - and I apologize for the dinner remnants in front of him. The deal was if he finished eating he could call his auntie Jessie and ask her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxnpgbwLKa4
If you copy and paste this URL in your browser it will work.
4 comments:
cute video of Josh, good thing you had the video camera close by. Boy did he have a lot to say.:)
hilarious. i love that bob the builder will be helping out in haiti:)
hahaha... i did not catch all of that when i was actually on the phone with him but that is great. he is great.
Love it! I also love the bob the builder reference. That was such a cute idea--we (and the grandparents) have so many voicemails on our phones of Rachel when she was little that we don't want to delete--but I never thought to video them.
Post a Comment