
Here are my attempts at a picture before church of the kids in their new Easter clothes. They were not thrilled - I think I take too many pictures, and yes I know that I need either Justin, Melissa, or Lindsay to give me some pointers on taking and editing pics but here are the attempts.

Anna really wanted to make her mean face - she thinks it's funny you can tell - just look at that little smile. And Josh was into making "silly smiles".

6 comments:
Oh, my goodness...they are just precious! I just love that mean look of Anna's! Nicole...how does your mom stay in St. George with the cuteness she has with you...and Amy, too! And I think you did a fabulous job taking the pictures! I just love those shots that tell a story!
They are soooo cute!
Love the yellow! Adorable!
They are so adorable! I love pictures that show their personalities. The mean face and silly smiles are so cute!
cute!
The pictures are cute. I've decided that sometimes it's almost better to have pictures like that instead of the "perfect" ones. I'm with you in needing help with both the taking and editing of photos.
Post a Comment