
Beautiful brown eyes- I've accepted the fact that my children don't look particularly like me, but they both have awesome eyes.

and dancing in the rain. This has always been a favorite pastime of mine - thankfully I've never lived in a place it rained enough to get sick of it, and I'm passing it down to my children. This was at 8 am in the back part of our underground parking, while all our neighbors left for work - I'm sure they thought we were a little crazy because yes, I went out and played in the nasty water too:)
4 comments:
Your kids do have beautiful brown eyes. And they carry your blue recessive gene, so you can always hope for grandkids with blue eyes.....I love rain dancing too!
Anna looks so much like Josh in that first pic especially. Come to Ireland...all the rain you could ever want!
Adorable! You are doing a great job lately at posting pics--loving it :-) Yay for dancing in the rain!
Beautiful Anna, I can't believe how big she is. And Josh dying Easter eggs cracks me up, he is such a funny kid. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you this summer!
Post a Comment