Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cars and Trucks

So I realized that my psycho photo-taking husband hasn't taken a lot of pictures lately, but I did say yesterday that I would post some new pictures... and since our lesson in YW today was partly on following through on what we said we would do:) here they are. These are some of my favorite pictures of Josh and his passion for anything with wheels:)





















With Miss Natalie at the ___ house, I totally can't remember the name of it now, but it was really cool!! He was a famous actor... it's around here... anyone know?

And this picture totally made me miss Natalie... and Amy.... and Patrick, we hope we get to see you soon, and maybe live by you next year!!:)







Also question- Josh has been sleeping in a little and since he grew out of his jogging stroller I've been trying to use that time to work out in the mornings. I can do some weight/core workout stuff, but does anyone have any ideas for more of an aerobic workout that I can do at home? Justin has to be at work at 6am so leaving isn't really an option.

5 comments:

2x2momma said...

I love those photos of Josh... Justin is super talented!

Katie said...

Love the pics. When I was on my mission I used to get up and do this old kick boxing routine in the living room for cardio. If you ever went to an aerobic class that you remember you could do that or maybe check out some workout dvd's...I tend to think the pregnant ones are kindof lame but there might be some good ones out there...at least Josh is sleeping in!

Amber said...

What is this about possibly living next to Amy next year?

ashlee said...

I like to pretend jump rope. You may wonder why I pretend but jump ropes are super loud and I always get tangled up thus not working out. I just use some hand weights.

Karla said...

Nicole, it's me and Kim, we're checking you out, So excited to read you're having a Girl I love pink!! Karla

I was hanging out with Karla today and she was taking me to all the blogs! I am so happy to hear your news! Girls rule, boys drool!!!!
Love ya, Kim

PS men are dumb ;)