"Be strong and of good courage for the Lord thy God is with thee withsoever thou goest."
Nicole, He is just precious! He is truly turning into a big brother! And I am so glad your mom got to visit. I can't wait to go to Vegas in late October to visit Allison and see Adam in his Primary Program!
BYU football?
Wow...he does look old in those pictures. I wish we would have been able to enjoy Disneyland while we were there.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Nicole, He is just precious! He is truly turning into a big brother! And I am so glad your mom got to visit. I can't wait to go to Vegas in late October to visit Allison and see Adam in his Primary Program!
BYU football?
Wow...he does look old in those pictures. I wish we would have been able to enjoy Disneyland while we were there.
Post a Comment