Wednesday we spent the day at Disneyland. It was an awesome day to go. The only line was for the Nemo ride. And we got handed fast passes to all the big rides. I couldn't go on any of them of course - but my Mom and Justin enjoyed it - and it made it nice for me that I only had to wait for them for 15 minutes instead of an hour. Josh talked the entire drive home to himself reliving all of the rides.
Josh and Gram's on the merry-go-round
Playing with the new play dough Gram's got him.
Driving the car with Daddy-O. Josh loves all the rides that involve "dark tunnels". I know he's a weird 2-year old.
We're so glad Ashlee talked us into getting season passes!! This last week Josh discovered the Buzz Lightyear ride. You get to ride around in a little car and shoot at targets with a lazer gun - we rode it no less than 6 times. The other favorites are Pirates and Mr. Toad's wild ride. He now asks for Disneyland stories before he goes to bed.
3 comments:
thank you nicole.. althought im still offended mom got her picture up like four seconds after she left and i had to wait a month.. joke. those pictures of josh are so darling. he needs to come play with me
We really miss Disneyland. I'm jealous that you guys live so close. I bet Josh is the perfect age too. Although we took Halle to Disneyland all the time, I don't think she remebers it.
I think I just brought our baby the same plaid shorts that Josh is wearing in the Disneyland pictures. I'm glad I got them because Josh looks super cute.
Oh looks like so much fun! Josh looks cute and I bet your mom had so much fun. I agree with jessie on this one..4 seconds vs a month?? You've got a lot of making up to do! maybe an extra huge Christmas Present?!
Post a Comment