Monday, September 8, 2008

Pink or Blue???

I know so many of you are going to be checking my blog constantly to find out what I'm having:). It's a .......

GIRL!!

We're so excited! We asked Josh if he wanted a boy like Easton or a girl like Arleigh and Autumn. He said a girl which is surprising because he usually says boy.

And so you don't constantly ask which names we like... we'll call her: Anna Lynn (just for you Jessie) as long as she looks like an Anna when she comes out:) When I asked Josh if we should name her Anna he thought and said, "No Autumn" - there's no convincing him otherwise. I remember being convinced that we should name my little sister Amy or Jessie (not sure which) Penny after the girl in the Rescuers so hopefully he'll survive. Although I guess the fact that I remember wanting to name her that so vividly might show it was traumatic when it didn't happen.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Ahhh! I am so excited! I like Anna Lynn too. I checked the blog first thing in the am...I'm a little psycho. Congrats!

Robert Aird said...

i agree, Katie is a little psycho. I wanted to give a congrats as well. We are so excited for you!

The Leiters said...

YEA! Natalie is so excited to have a girl cousin. We miss you guys.

Casey and Brynn said...

Congrats! Let the shopping begin! That is the dangerous part of having a girl (at least it has been for me). Hope you are feeling well.

Meg said...

Congrats! I am so excited for your family! Love the name too!

Tasha said...

congratulations!!

Amber said...

Congrats! So exciting--love the name too--thanks for not making us wait :-) I love having a girl!