Friday, May 22, 2009

Friends











So I decided I needed a slightly more uplifting post after last night:) Our good friends the Kays recently moved - although they'll be back in a couple of months but probably not in our ward. We have been blessed to have such amazing friends here and they are the main reason that we love it here soo much.
I got sad looking around church last Sunday though and realized how many of our good friends have left us. Luckily though I think that a lot of them are life long friends whom we'll keep in touch with forever. And we of course still have good friends that haven't left yet. Here's some cute pictures of Josh and Autumn playing at the beach before they left and of Josh Autumn and Arleigh playing at their going away party and a couple of Anna because I love her (even if she isn't a stellar sleeper yet) and she's darling and I don't put enough pictures of her up.

We miss you Airds, Smiths, Morrisses, Millers and Von Benedikts!

No comments: